Sunday, April 8, 2012

week in review & a happy resurrection day


easter banner
clothesline+sunshine
maundy-thursday outfit.
I love photography art
sleepover with giddy

I had a love comes softly marathon through my week, 
and I got the love begins prequel. I was quite joyous. :)
arby's with mom
target..my favorite place to shop. 
yes,I can barely draw stick figures and yes,I had to use white-out to fix them :)
baskets!

coloring easter eggs.

homemade reese's eggs..soo good :)

over exposure fun,while mom was in the candy store ;)
---


wishing you all a happy easter sunday as we celebrate in what Jesus did for us so many years ago!
and it doesn't end there.. the best thing is, He rose again on the third day and is preparing a perfect home for us in Heaven. Happy Easter friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment