Friday, July 20, 2012

on being home educated

homeschooling: ''why?''
One of the reasons I love being home schooled is my time. I have so much more time to do other things in and it gives me more time for hobbies I may have interest in. It usually takes me about two or so hours to finish my school day. That then leaves more time left in my day to do the others. Some of what I fill my time with: photography, crafting, organizing, target-runs, morning breakfast with family.


Many people think home schoolers don't have as many friends as public schoolers or have none. Actually many home schoolers have more or just as many- It's just that we have to go and search out friends more often. I would have to say that this is the one of the things I am not. The best-thing-ever is my friends are absolutely the best. :) 

yep. these are them.. most of them. :)

I usually roll out of bed around nine o'clock- now,you're probably thinking- ''lazy.'' which maybe I am, buttt.. You may see it as- ''lazy.'' while I see it as- '' a girl who loves sleep.'' So this leads into the question:
''pajamas?'' Oh,yes.yes.yes. Most of the time this does happen and it is the very best thing about being home schooled.


"'home-schoolers have no lives"
You spend 8 hours a day in a specific classroom,at a specific time every day,and I'm the one missing out on life experiences? heeeck no. I got up at 6am, so I could get all my school done,so I can make a tire swing outside-  my life is awesome :)
While you're sitting inside,i'm outside building a fort with the neighbors.. yeah they're home schooled too.


||SEVEN LIES ABOUT HOMESCHOOLERS||
I posted this a while back,but this is a must-watch :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment