Saturday, April 5, 2014

winter goodbyes and spring hellos

december

 january

 january

 january

 february

 february 

 march

 march

 march

 march

 march (lucky charms blizzard on st. patricks. SO good.)

 march

 march (teaaaa)

march
-
as of a few weeks ago winter has officially come to an end, but as of a few days ago, it snowed on us again. warm weather is coming here and there, starting to melt all of this snow, and we're highly hoping that the warm temperatures come...and stay. I'm ready to get out my sandals, jog outside, and maybe start biking for the season! I hope your winter was as lovely as mine (even with all the snow ;)). I drank more hot chocolate than what is good for me and had enough snow for my fill. here's a cheer to the spring season.! x

3 comments:

  1. we still have at least 5+ inches of snow on the ground! haha. and it keeps on snowing more.. but there is a high of 63 one day this week so hopefully it'll all melt away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring will come soon, I promise honey! In the meantime I'll just torture you with photos of our sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Coca Cola glass is hands down the cutest cup I've ever seen! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete