Saturday, July 12, 2014

off to new adventures



-
I got my free slurpee yesterday, and today, i'm doing laundry, cleaning, and packing.!

tomorrow morning I am off to camp for five days and then onto a plane headed to Uganda. I have the amazing opportunity to share the love of Jesus, my heart, and testimony with people in another country this summer. I am excited and ready to see what God does in the next few weeks, and I am thankful for the opportunities the Lord has given me this summer. please keep me (and my team) in your prayers if you would.

so, now i'm off to cram everything I need into a suitcase and listen to lots of music to keep me motivated.! oh and some iced coffee might be thrown in there somewhere. xx

3 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! God will do amazing things through you, no doubt about it! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog! :) I hope your mission trip has gone wonderfully. Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Michelle! Must be so exciting to be in Uganda--hope the trip has gone well. Let us know how it turned out! God bless!

    ReplyDelete