Tuesday, May 24, 2016

t r a n s i t i on




this campus that I have lived on for the past nine months is a place I have come to call "home". when I came here in the fall, I wasn't sure if this was "it" for me, but about one week in, I knew that it was. I found best friends here and I searched God out here. on friday (THREE DAYS) I have to leave the home I have found here, and it's safe to say that part of me does not want to leave. I am excited for the summer ministry that is ahead of me, where I will be living only 9 miles up the road for two months, but transitioning is weird to experience. it's something that takes time, patience, and prayer.

as I finish this last week of school, I do not want to forget how I found God this year and how He spoke to me. I don't want to forget and I don't want any of it to change - He has called us to a life of continual search of Him. 

these last group devotions, work hours, classes, and exams are bittersweet. literally, bitter sweet. 

I will never forget what the last year of my life has changed me into. the adventures, the friends, the struggles, the fails, the joys, the laughs, the changes. all of it is unforgettable. it was a lot of cups of coffee, meditation in God's word, slow mornings, energy, prayers, and a whole lot of blessings.

to the next three days and to two months of summer: i'm ready to finish you out stronger than ever and with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment