Saturday, February 25, 2017

to be caught in His beauty.

-
it is something to ask yourself everyday. if the answer is, "no. not really" - that's okay. the most important thing is to be honest and move more towards it daily.

- AM I IN LOVE WITH JESUS MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY? -

+

- HAVE I BEEN BATHING IN HIS GRACE DAILY? -

a couple days ago I was burdened with the thought that sometimes we forget God in His beauty.
I so often am ungrateful for what the day throws at me. so much that I don't see God's beauty in it - when it truly IS there.
{Isaiah 43:1}

when we take control of a situation, all that is left is selfish pride. 
it's hard to grip with, but God's will isn't all "good things" - at least what we call them in a worldly sense.

sometimes sickness is God's will. death is God's will. chronic pain is God's will. being emotionally drained is God's will. and that is hard for us to understand. and through every part of it, God is still beautiful, He is still graceful, and He is still God. 

everything in our lives is suppose to bring us to love Him more. no matter life's circumstances, no matter the day's situation, I should still be at His feet, praising His beautiful face. He should become more beautiful to us everyday.

so in all honesty, I ask myself,
am I truly and willingly more in love / more like Jesus today than I was yesterday? in this moment than I was in the last?

ask yourself, every day for the rest of your life. let your answer grow, and let us see God in all of His breathtaking beauty.

and remember - we are all in this together. reach out for accountability, and know that you are never ever alone. xo

happy weekend friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment