- I choose to stand for purity. I choose to say yes to God, yes to his love and yes to the amazing adventures he has in mind for my life.
- I choose to guard myself physically so that I can enjoy the best kind of romance with my future husband. I’ll keep the boundaries I’ve set for myself and if I’m struggling with temptation, I’ll do my best to pour that physical energy into sports, adventures or other healthy things.
- I choose to guard myself emotionally by protecting my heart and choosing not to go wacky over a guy (I might get a little loopy, but I will try to avoid wackiness). In fact, I’ll do my best to pour the bulk of my passion and energy into making a difference for good in the world.
- I’ll guard myself spiritually by spending time with God—worshiping him with my favorite music, hanging out with him in his creation and enjoying his people. I will do my best not to let anything get in the way of my relationship with him.
- And anytime I feel even remotely like I’ve tiptoed out of bounds, I’ll run to God instead of running the other way.
- I choose God’s way. I choose God’s love. I choose God’s best.
Will you sign the pledge?
Go here to do so: Pure life pledge