Monday, January 16, 2012

Pure Life Pledge

VIA google




  • I choose to stand for purity. I choose to say yes to God, yes to his love and yes to the amazing adventures he has in mind for my life.
  • I choose to guard myself physically so that I can enjoy the best kind of romance with my future husband. I’ll keep the boundaries I’ve set for myself and if I’m struggling with temptation, I’ll do my best to pour that physical energy into sports, adventures or other healthy things.
  • I choose to guard myself emotionally by protecting my heart and choosing not to go wacky over a guy (I might get a little loopy, but I will try to avoid wackiness).  In fact, I’ll do my best to pour the bulk of my passion and energy into making a difference for good in the world.
  • I’ll guard myself spiritually by spending time with God—worshiping him with my favorite music, hanging out with him in his creation and enjoying his people. I will do my best not to let anything get in the way of my relationship with him.
  • And anytime I feel even remotely like I’ve tiptoed out of bounds, I’ll run to God instead of running the other way.
  • I choose God’s way. I choose God’s love. I choose God’s best.
/ Pure love; pure life
Will you sign the pledge?
Go here to do so: Pure life pledge
January 18,2012=Pure Life Day.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
---
I have signed the pledge,I printed it out and framed it.I now have it setting on my dresser,so every day I will be reminded of the pledge I put my name upon,what I promised to follow the day I took Christ as my father;as my Savior.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia I don't even know you that well but I am SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you. God is able to keep that which you have committed to Him. He will honor your committment to Him and enable you to keep it. I can see why your mom is so proud! What a blessing to see a young woman stand up for truth. May the Lord richly bless youa matter of fact... He already has . Wisdom is more precious than rubies.

    ReplyDelete