Friday, December 7, 2012

some winter inspirations || a guestpost by Marcia


I've been in one of those complicated relationships with inspiration lately. I've been really inspired but all the inspiration comes when I am super busy and don't have time to write or photograph. so a couple of nights ago, I decided that since it is now December... I was going to put together some Christmas inspirations. and after surfing pintrest, tumblr and weheartit..... this was the result.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
(all of the photos above are from pintrest, weheartit, or tumblr.)
(and you can add Scotty McCreery's new Christmas album to this. I know it is amazing even though I haven't listened to it because I made myself wait till I buy his CD, which I only did a couple of days ago, but it should arrive in the mail soon!! :))

// reasons December is a happy month //
|| celebrating Jesus || Christmas music || hot cocoa || sweaters || Christmas || snow || Christmas goodies || tea || twinkling Christmas lights || coffee || fuzzy socks || crackling fires || the smells of winter || short days || and the chance of a fresh start ||

that is my cliche list of my favorite things about December...
so.. be inspired, listen to Christmas music, go bake something, and celebrate the birth of our Savior! MERRY CHRISTMAS 
xoxo, 

Photobucket
>>----------------------> ♥ <----------------------<<
>>Hey there, darling! I'm Marcia {mar-C-a}... a follower of Jesus, dreamer, obsessed quote collector, lover of vintage things, photographer, coffee and tea lover, loves winter over summer, and Anne of Green Gables type of girl....  I blog over at in reckless abandon about Jesus, photography, my favorite things, and my wonderful {crazy} life.  
p.s. thanks so much Olivia, for letting me invade your blog for a day!
>>---------------------->  ♥ <----------------------<<


---
check out other guest-posters I have featured: 
bailey from big house in the little woods  // ashley from stay at home daughter

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful collages, Marcia! You did a great job making them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome! gotta love pinterest! :D

    ReplyDelete