Friday, May 31, 2013

13 things you may (or may not) know about me


my favorite verse is hebrews 6:19.
''We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.''

i have bufonophobia.
The phobia of toads. 

Lecrae is 
on my top of  favorite artists. and someday i want to see him in concert. :)

i wear duct tape bracelets
on my right wrist. 

i like lots of mayo
on my sandwiches.

i'm one of those who can't correctly spell, ''defiantely''.
it's D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y but it never comes out that way. 

i cross my sevens.

i eat bananas with a fork.
don't ask questions.

i get cold easily.

i like to play uno.

i hate mornings.
the half of the time.

i talk to myself
a little too often. 

i find reading
a chore. aka i really dislike to read.


this is most-likely the last post of the ''series'' i already had this in my drafts, so thought why not post it. :) and now you know a little bit more about me, and a few quirks at that. xx

part one | two 

No comments:

Post a Comment