Tuesday, January 6, 2015

a {2015} list



GOAL: // "the object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result." 

my 2015 theme is based on the verse Proverbs 16:3 ... "serve the Lord and your plans will be established." this year will be full of decisions, so I want to keep them fully according to a surrendered servant's heart. thus, what I hope to strive for this year is decisions (even daily ones), based on serving the Lord. I do believe by serving Him with everything I have, He will work out the rest.


2 0 1 5 /// goals & ambitions
-
READ {BOOKS}

GRADUATE {HIGHSCHOOL}

GET A {JOB}

STICK TO MY {BED TIME} &
BEGIN MY DAY EARLIER

DO MY BIBLE DEVOTIONS IN THE {MORNING}

WRITE {MORE} ENCOURAGEMENT CARDS

BE MORE {INSPIRING/POSITIVE} & FORGIVING

EAT MORE {CLEAN} 
-
I am looking forward to a full year of many more life adventures and God using me in ways that go beyond borders. I hope to be an encouragement this year and step outside of what I think I am capable of. aspiring for two thousand and fifteen to be a year that uses me in many different ways. I am living to make the next year of my life simply "beautiful". (and also, I may just be really excited to use my new planner. ;))

a last inspiration comes from the lovely ladies over @ she reads truth. using this as my mindset for the upcoming year and encourage you to do the same. 

"this year instead of resolving to finally get it right, let's resolve to walk with Him as He makes it right. instead of determining to get better, let's determine to get closer to Him through His word. instead of making a list of all that we will do on our own, let's notice all that He is already doing, AND LET'S JOIN JESUS IN THAT."

///
what is on your 2015 list?

(feel free to check out my 2013 & 2014 goals!)

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post very nice!
    Grace x♥x http://gracequita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly haven't thought very much about my goals for this year, mainly because I haven't even had time to think because we moved during the New Year's week and things have been crazy. but I love your goals for this year and that quote from #shereadstruth is so on point.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this!!! And your goals are on point.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete